Top Quality Rug Cleaning Services
Serving Santa Cruz and surrounding areas since 1945
Oriental Area Rug
All rugs, whether they are handmade or machine made, go through our multi-step process designed specifically to address each unique trait of every rug we work on.
Rug Pads &
If your rug has become damaged, whether it’s moth damage or other issues, we can provide you with top-of-the-line rug repair to restore it to its former beauty.
Our technicians are able to revitalize your home by removing stains and layers of dirt from your upholstery that you may not be able to get rid of on your own.
Pet Stains & Odor Removal
It is not easy to deal with pet urine accidents when they occur, but our technicians will provide a full deep clean that doesn’t leave any lingering stains or odors.
Our certified technicians are able to get deep down into your carpet’s fibers and leave them so clean, you’ll swear they’re brand new!
Wood & Vinyl
Our technicians have extensive training to clean different types of surfaces: solid wood, engineered wood, laminate, LVT and linoleum.
Tile & Grout
Grime and dirt build up should be cleaned regularly. If left untreated it can eventually cause allergies, rashes, or an asthma attack.
If not treated quickly and properly, water can cause a devastating damage not only to your home, but to your furnishings as well.
If it’s Cleanable, Santa Cruz Rug Cleaners Can Clean It!
What We Can Do for You
- Hand-washing of handmade Oriental and machine-made rugs
- Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning
- Mattresses, boat cushions, lamp shades, etc.
- Urine and Odor removal
- Fabric Protection
- Residential and Commercial
Handmade Oriental & Machine-Made Rugs
Not all rugs are the same. They have different weaves and different dyes, which dictate how they are cleaned. We are able to adapt our cleaning process to ensure that each specific rug is brought back to its original beauty and its value is protected.
At Santa Cruz Rug Cleaners, cleaning a hand-woven rug is a multi-step process designed to maximize efficiency and effectiveness without compromising delicate dyes or weaves:
- Pre-cleaning inspection to determine pre-existing conditions, fiber content, colorfastness, cleaning concerns and appropriate cleaning methods.
- Thorough dusting that will remove 10 times the amount of dry soil that is achieved through vacuuming.
- Thorough cleaning using a total-immersion process designed to remove most types of soil Deodorization in an enzyme bath to address unpleasant odors from pet urine, smoke residue or other sources.
- Rinsing to eliminate detergent residue, which can cause re-soiling and fiber deterioration.
- Grooming to set the pile in its original direction and straighten the fringe.
- Drying in our heated drying room.
- Post-cleaning inspection.
Request A Free Quote
- Master Area Rug Cleaner
- Master Textile Cleaner
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning
- Leather Cleaning
- Stone, Masonry & Ceramic Tile Cleaning
The IICRC is the certifying body for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industry.
This certifying body sets the standards in our industry on how to clean, maintain and care for your furnishings. Never consider using a firm that is not certified by this governing organization.